A little bit about us:
Oakridge Gardens Rehabilitation & Memory Center, located in Menasha just off of HWY 441 near UW-Fox Valley, is hiring for part-time housekeeping. We are a family owned and operated organization for over 40 years! Members of the Housekeeping team attend to the facility with integrity and attention to detail. The goal is to create a clean and orderly environment for our residents, visitors, and employees.
The Housekeeping team member at Oakridge Gardens is responsible for a variety of duties, such as:
– Thoroughly clean resident rooms
– Wipe down bed frames
– Assist with bed making and changing of linens
– Vacuum floors
– Dust, sweep, and mop floors throughout building and resident rooms/bathrooms
– Gather garbage from resident rooms
– Replenish supplies, toilet paper, paper towels, etc.
– Ensure total customer service with patient and resident interactions
AM SHIFT (7:00am – 2:30pm)
Job Type: Part-time, including every other weekend
COVID-19 and Influenza vaccines are required for employment at Oakridge Gardens.
All offers are contingent upon employment references as well as caregiver and criminal background checks.