A little bit about us:
Oakridge Gardens Rehabilitation & Memory Center, located in Menasha just off of HWY 441 near UW-Fox Valley, is hiring Dietary Cooks for AM and PM shifts. We are a family owned and operated organization for over 40 years! We value low resident to staff ratios and offer competitive wages. COVID-19 and Influenza vaccines are required for employment at Oakridge Gardens.
The Cook’s role at Oakridge:
We serve restaurant style meals and offer a wide variety of options which allows for input and creativity. This is a lead kitchen role and the cook is responsible for all areas of the kitchen and sanitation when Manager is not present.
General Duties Include but are not limited to:
- Prep and maintain modified food menus
- Follow and help develop and implement standard recipes
- Follow and help develop and implement daily preparation list
- Help maintain and monitor inventory
- Cook all menu items to order
- Help develop and create menus and specials
- Monitor food and cooler temperatures and record all temperatures regularly
- General kitchen cleaning (dishes, garbage, sanitizing)
Education: Must possess, as a minimum, a high school diploma.
Experience: not necessary but would prefer prior experience in food and/or healthcare. Willing to train the right candidate. ServeSafe certification available after 90 day probationary period.
Pay: $18 to $21 per hour based on experience.
Shifts available: Shifts and scheduling can be flexible based on need.
AM 6:30am to 2:30pm
PM 11:00am to 7:00 pm
All offers are contingent upon employment references as well as caregiver and criminal background checks.