A little bit about us:
Oakridge Gardens Rehabilitation & Memory Center, located in Menasha just off of HWY 441 near UW-Fox Valley, is hiring for part-time housekeeping. We are a family owned and operated organization for over 40 years! Members of the Housekeeping team attend to the facility with integrity and attention to detail. The goal is to create a clean and orderly environment for our residents, visitors, and employees.
The Housekeeping team member at Oakridge Gardens is responsible for a variety of duties, such as:
- Thoroughly clean resident rooms
- Wipe down bed frames
- Assist with bed making and changing of linens
- Vacuum floors
- Dust, sweep, and mop floors throughout building and resident rooms/bathrooms
- Gather garbage from resident rooms
- Replenish supplies, toilet paper, paper towels, etc.
- Ensure total customer service with patient and resident interactions
AM SHIFT (7:00am - 2:30pm)
Job Type: Part-time, including every other weekend
COVID-19 and Influenza vaccines are required for employment at Oakridge Gardens.
All offers are contingent upon employment references as well as caregiver and criminal background checks.
- Prep and maintain modified food menus
- Follow and help develop and implement standard recipes
- Follow and help develop and implement daily preparation list
- Help maintain and monitor inventory
- Cook all menu items to order
- Help develop and create menus and specials
- Monitor food and cooler temperatures and record all temperatures regularly
- General kitchen cleaning (dishes, garbage, sanitizing)