QUALITY ASSISTED LIVING FACILITIES IN MENASHA
Innovative Assisted Living in Menasha, Wisconsin
The Gardens of Fountain Way Assisted Living is located in the beautiful Lake Park Villas development – just a short drive from Oakridge Gardens and GardenView.
The Gardens of Fountain Way Assisted Living features stylishly decorated private rooms, all with a full private bath, refrigerator and microwave. The contemporary layout provides easy access for residents and staff to the dining room, living room, lounges and activities room. Its innovative design ensures that staff members are within easy access to residents at all times.
Each of the residents at The Gardens of Fountain Way Assisted Living has a personal memory box located just outside their room where they enjoy illustrating the important parts of their lives, such as photos, collectibles and even model airplanes. Outdoors, residents and their families enjoy a scenic and tranquil experience with the gazebo, paved walking paths, water fountains and ponds that are truly beautiful.
Other Features at The Gardens of Fountain Way Assisted Living
- 23 private rooms, each with private full bath, refrigerator and microwave
- Three distinctly decorated sunrooms for private family gatherings – to watch television, read, relax or simply enjoy the view
- Personalized, nutritious meals prepared on-site and reviewed by registered dieticians
- Full range of scheduled activities, including a private coach available for planned trips
- Activity center available for games, crafts and other events
- Beauty salon/spa to enjoy and indulge
- Medication management as needed
- Professional, experienced caregivers providing 24-hour service to meet daily living needs